The perfect pout, augmentation and reshaping of features, re-plumping and hydration of facial tissue. Immediate, visible results.
Dermal Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Minimizing discomfort concerned about the discomfort that comes with injections? We offer a variety of methods to minimize any discomfort. We can use dental blocks, topical anaesthetic, local injections or cold therapy. We will customize to your level of comfort
Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
Improve your facial contours by restoring volume and fullness to the skin with Dermal Fillers. Dermal Fillers are used to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Improve facial contours
- Correct facial wrinkles
- Restores a youthful freshness and definition to aging facial tissue
- Lifts and rejuvenates aging skin
- 100% natural and chemical free
Now you can look even younger than you feel with fast and effective Cosmetic Dermal Fillers. As we age, our skin loses its firmness, elasticity and volume, leading to fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging skin. Bring back your skin’s lost hydration with Cosmetic Dermal Fillers; the safest non-surgical treatment that will cosmetically enhance areas that lack volume or definition. Achieve your desired appearance, used in conjunction with other beauty offer knows the perfect combination that complement and exceeds your satisfaction.
Our qualified medical team can enhance your cheekbones, plump up your lips, or smooth the contour of an uneven nose – cosmetic dermal fillers are the perfect solution. Made from naturally occurring sugars called hyaluronic acid, Dermal Fillers are safe and easy to apply, virtually painless and long-lasting, and are a natural alternative to cosmetic surgery.
|Condition||Thin lips, cheek enhancement, lost volume due to aging, wrinkles and creases, laugh lines, smoker’s lips, acne scarring and Nasolabial folds.|
|Solution||Dermal Fillers – Firmer, younger looking skin without surgery|
|Treatment Intervals||1 treatment, 6 to 24 months apart|
|Treatment Time||10 to 45 minutes|
|Recovery Time||Minimal downtime, full recovery in less than 10 days.|
|Effectiveness Duration||usually last 8-12 months, however, it does depend on the individual|
The need of After Care
As with any injection there is a very slight and unlikely risk of post treatment infection, however you will be given specific aftercare instructions to follow to ensure your recovery at home proceeds smoothly.
Getting regular ongoing treatments will successfully maintain your new youthful appearance in the long run. We recommend 1 treatment every 6 to 24 months depending on your skin type and requirement. Consistency is the key.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- Surprise lines : Forehead creases
- Frown lines : Glabella, creases between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet Crinkles at the sides of the eyes
- Eye bags : Puffy areas under the eyes
- Bunny Crunches : Lines on the bridge of the nose, usually caused by squinting
- Mouth frown lines : Downturned corners of the mouth
- Thin Lips : Angry or stressed looking mouth
- Invisible Cheek bones : Flat, unshaped cheeks, appearing fatigued and tired
- Flared nostrils : Unusually large and open nostrils
- Chin dimples and creases : Indentations on chin
- Saggy jawline : Aging skin and slack facial muscles under jaw
- Neck bands : Horizontal creases around neck
- Gummy smiles : Excessive upper gum when smiling
- Canine smiles : Pulling down of lower lip when smiling