Mesotherapy is a technique that uses microinjections of a serum containing vitamins, hormones, minerals and proteins into the deeper layers of the skin called the mesoderm to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
The serum feeds the rapidly dividing skin cells in the mesoderm. This helps promote growth of new, healthy skin and hair cells and help increase collagen and elastin production which has an anti-ageing effect.
Indication and Action
- remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face
- reduce cellulite
- fade wrinkles and lines
- tighten loose skin
- recontour the body
- lighten pigmented skin
- treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
– corrects hormone imbalances in and around the hair follicle
– delivers nutrients to the hair and improves blood circulation
- Melasma & Striae
- Active Acne
- Pink Cheek or Lips
The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage.
There isn’t a standard formula for the substances injected in mesotherapy. Doctors use many different solutions, including:
- prescription medicines like vasodilators and antibiotics
- hormones such as calcitonin and thyroxin
- enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
- herbal extracts
- vitamins and minerals
Mesotherapy in a nutshell
• Relatively pain free especially if numbing creams are applied to the skin beforehand.
• Natural ingredients = natural results
• No downtime
• Lasting results
• Perfect anti ageing recipe when combined with anti ageing injectables; botox and fillers and skin peels.
In summary, mesotherapy involves injecting a cocktail of vitamins, minerals and proteins into the areas of the skin that is most needed.