GentleMax Pro ® Integrated Aesthetic Treatment System
“When it comes to offering fast and effective laser hair removal, every specification matters. The dual wavelength of the GentleMax Pro allows us to treat a wider range of patients with one device. Due to the industry’s largest spot size of 18mm, tremendous fluency options and pulse width range, The GentleMax Pro gives a whole new meaning to high-speed laser hair removal.”
The Leading Multi-Wavelength System GentleMax Pro®
- Allows to treat a wider range of patients with one device.
- Optimal Dynamic Cooling Device.
- Due to the industry’s largest spot size of 18mm, tremendous fluency options and pulse width range.
- Gives a whole new meaning to high-speed laser hair removal.
- More power and versatility than any other multiwavelength device.
- Single consolidated system that delivers a range of treatments-all skin type hair removal, as well as pigmented and vascular lesions.
- Dual wavelength laser platform that combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064 nm
There may be other multiple-wavelength systems on the market, but none come close to offering the enhanced speed, efficacy and versatility of GentleMax Pro. When compared to the competition, it’s easy to see the difference.
Advanced User Interface Easily select the ideal settings and save treatment parameters with the improved touchscreen interface. The GentleMax Pro Guided Mode walks the user through the set-up process with a series of questions to help determine the optimal parameter settings based on individual patient criteria.
Choice of Epidermal Protection With GentleMax Pro® you have a choice of skin cooling options. The patented Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) delivers consistent bursts of protective cryogen before and after each laser pulse. The exclusive Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) hand piece directs cold air to the treatment area for improved patient comfort.
GentleMax Pro® Indications
- Hair Reduction
- Beard Bumps (PFB)
- Pigmented Lesion
- Leg Veins
- Facial & Spider Veins
- Diffuse Redness